Monday, December 31, 2012

Free Christmas Kit

Well, as the old saying goes "better late than never". I actually had the kit done before Christmas and then with the hustle and bustle I just couldn't get it completed, previewed and posted! I'm hoping you're all still celebrating and having company like me and you haven't had a chance to scrap all those photos yet!

Krafty Kristmas is a kraft paper kit with 20 papers and 20 elements. Hope you have fun and I'm not too late for you to use it!

Krafty Kristmas Elements
folder-elements
Download Elements HERE

Krafty Kristmas Papers
folder-papers
Download Papers HERE

10 comments:

Karen said...

What a great Christmas kit! I for one have only just started uploading my photos onto the computer, so you are definitely not too late in my view... but then, can a free kit ever really be too late? Thank you so much! Happy New Year :)

Anonymous said...

So cute and certainly not too late! Thank you so much! Happy New Year!---Talli

Kitkat36 said...

Wow, gorgeous very vintage. Thank you for the awesome freebie.
Huggers Kitkat

ScrappyMama said...

How sweet of you!!!!! It looks like a really fun kit to play with...THANKS!!!

tirane93 said...

wow, this is a really cute christmas kit and i don't think it's a bit late! i take pictures during the holidays and scrapbook after the holidays, so this kit is incentive to get started scrapping! thanks!

Crystalnva said...

Luv it the color combos are great I hope ya keep it for dl`ing alil longer box is not letting me store it for my DLing time..
THANK YOU ;~}
Happy New Year !!!!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Delightful! Thank you.

Dawn said...

Thank you so much and Happy New Year to you!

marsie55 said...

It is never too late for a christmas kit .. they are my very favourites!! Yours is so very cute .. I love it!! Thank you for sharing :)

ChloƩ said...

Thank you for this gorgeous kit !