Saturday, April 9, 2011

Free Paper Pack

I decided to throw my hat in the ring of The Studio Spring Fling Designer Contest (follow the link to download – there are lots of other beautiful paper packs there too!) Week one challenge was to create a paper pack of 12 papers. The contest will run for 4 weeks with a different challenge each week. The theme is wedding and I chose a soft, muted spring palette which will carry throughout the month. Here are the papers and I'm working on the elements for the coming week. If you download each week you'll have a full kit by the end of the month. The requirement for elements is 30, so you'll have lots of those to play with! Here is the Preview.
bam_watercolorwedding_folde

3 comments:

grambie said...

I already had the privilege of downloading your paper Pak at The Studio. I love your color scheme and wonderful paper patterns. I gave you A number 10 for creativity and beauty.

cjpeterson38 said...

I wanted to let you know that I almost didn't get your dl's because I couldn't find them. I also noticed no one was thanking you. It was a little different.
I did find the elements, papers and alpha and want to tell you that I think they are beautiful and thank you for sharing your wonderful talents.

Mary said...

I love your paper patterns. They are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.