Sunday, April 3, 2011

ARRRGH! 4shared

I want to first thank you for your comments, secondly I want to apologize to all of you who have had trouble with 4 shared. I just downloaded and had no problem, but then tried working on my account and was having problems. Obviously 4 shared is being temperamental. If I understand correctly it's the full kit that people are having trouble with. The smaller download contain the same kit, but split into 3 smaller files, please try these if you have trouble with the full kit file. I've also uploaded to SkyDrive, but I just got an email from someone saying there's a problem with a kit I have there also, but we'll give that a go. Reminder: SkyDrive has 50MB file limit so those will also be 3 small files also, but this might work better for some of you.

SkyDrive Downloads:
Elements _Pirates Not Allowed
Papers_Pirates Not Allowed
PNG files_Pirates Not Allowed

Just uploaded the full kit to Box.net
Full Kit

16 comments:

Donna said...

THANKS for sharing you lovely work!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

karen and co. said...

Thanks so much!

craftychic said...

Thank you :)

marsie55 said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing! Thanks also for going to so much trouble with all the download options for us .. I used the box one and it worked fine! xxx

Nena said...

Thank you for sharing your amazing work! Especially after all the trouble! <3

boop1935 said...

thank you for sharing your part to this great train

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this! Awesome!

KajunKJ said...

Thank you so much...your work is beautiful!

Petra said...

Thanks so much for uploading to Box.net - very much appreciated!!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Jacqueline said...

Thank you very much!

Jacqueline said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you

cjpeterson38 said...

You are very talented. Thank you for sharing that talent with me!

lvgurrrl said...

Thank you!!!!!