Thursday, December 2, 2010

OOPS! Big time

Hi everyone, I wish I knew how to reach everyone who has already downloaded. While making more previews I discovered that I had made some huge errors in the sizes while saving a few of the papers. I’m so sorry! The errors have now been corrected and the new file for the papers reflects the corrections. If you’re coming back, please download the papers file again and you should be all set. Please email me if you have any problems at all.

Here’s a closer look at what’s in the kit. Don’t forget the add on will be up on the 15th. Download the kit in the post below this one.
papers-preview
elements-preview
wordart-preview

5 comments:

Pssequimages said...

How sweet of you to repost. These cookies are beyond adorable. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent. Merry Christmas.

jules said...

thank you so much! merry xmas to you!

Ed Mascari said...

Brenda

These are very cute elements!
The whole kit is cheerful and upbeat and reflects holiday fun.
Keep up the great work!
Ed

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this great Christmas kit...

scrapscrabbler said...

This is a DARLING kit! It's definitely the best one in the Blog Train! Thanks so much! And thank you for taking the time to do the add on too. It is well done and with cute humor too! I love the Alpha also.