Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Free Christmas Kit

This is my contribution to this years Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies.
Are you baking goodies to give this year or receiving them? Then this kit is the one to use to scrap your photos. There are also some traditional Christmas papers and elements.  I’m one of the lucky ones – my husband is a piano teacher and we always receive the best baked goodies from his students!

I’m not really done with this kit and there will be an add on.  Come back in a couple of weeks and I’ll have an alpha, more word art elements and not sure what else. I have lots in the works still, just not sure how much I’ll have time to finish. Here’s the quick preview – more previews to come tomorrow so you can get a better look.
Christmas_Cookies

Download Christmas Cookies Papers HERE
Download Christmas Cookies Elements HERE

Now that you’re hungry, grab a cookie and hop on to the next blog. All freebies are listed on the main blog (just click on the logo to go there ) and there’s previews for each one. Have fun and have a wonderful holiday!
WWDSFreebiesLogo

28 comments:

Hilda said...

I'm so happy you chose this theme. It is the theme of my Christmas tree. You have done an excellent job. Love and Hugs.

KatherineWoodin said...

Thank you for a great kit

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Karin K. said...

Thank you so much for the adorable kit!

Greetings from snowy Austria
Karin

Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies said...

Thank you, Brenda!

Happy Holidays :)

~Antoinette

Tora said...

Thank you so much, your work is awesome. Happy Holidays :)

Brenda said...

What a wonderful kit!! I found you on the Christmas Freebie blog, and I am loving what you have to share. Thank you so much!! Hugs, Brenda

VJ's Scrap Room said...

SO COOL!! Thank you so much.:)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the fabulous kit. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Thank You

PRINCESSPMJ said...

THANK-YOU FOR SHARING GREAT JOB

wilma730 said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Shanti said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! it's really pretty and fun!!!

bj said...

thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much - am just starting out in digital scrapbooking so it will be good to have somthing to play with!

Barbwire said...

This is sweet. Thank you.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS

Erika said...

I am loving those gingerbread! They crack me up & I can't wait to use them on my gingerbread house page :)
Thank you!

jules said...

bless you! merry christmas!

MiniCooper452 said...

Thanks so much for the adorable cookie kit! And truly, thank you for keeping the link active. I've just opened the zip file and the elements was acting funny.....so I came back to see if by chance it was still here and it was and I've opened it and I am sooooooo happy! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
coop

Irene said...

Thank you so much for the awesome Christmas kit! Hugs 'n Love, Irene

Irene said...

Thank you so much for this lovely Christmas Kit! I will enjoy using it and thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!
Hugs 'n Love xox

txgwen said...

I had missed this blog train. Many thanks for the wonderfully creative and gorgeous kit plus the add-on and alpha! I'm scrapping my Christmas pictures and I found your perfect kit in the nick of time! Thanks, again, for your generosity in sharing your beautiful work.

cyber said...

Wow. Tremendous undertaking on this kit and it's so lovely. Thanks.

grammadiane said...

Thank you so much for this most generous gift....I Love it !!!

SP said...

Thanks for the beautiful kit :) Great work!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU ;~}
from crystalnva