Friday, October 2, 2009

Don't miss the train

What a great line up of designers for the Ghost train! Thanks so much to those of you who have left comments, when you design freebies it pretty much makes your day! My part is in the post just below this one. I just wanted to let those of you who have been downloading my Make A Scene pages that there are a couple in the Halloween Kit too. Here's my favorite. I thought of it as "Halloween is over - or is it?" With our little Will putting his costume away and a lot still going on outside his window and in his room. You can personalize the little name plate on the wardrobe. Everything else is already in the scene. Just extract your little (or big) one and pop them into the scene.

previewhallowbg8

I also wanted to let you know that if you are still looking for more Halloween stuff and are willing to go into my archives I still have last years Halloween freebie up but it doesn't match the Ghost Train color swatch. You can get that one HERE

1 comment:

Ed Mascari said...

Brenda,

The little dragon fits right into the scene you so cleverly created.

Keep up the great work!

Ed