Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ghost train is coming through October 1st!

ghosttrainblinkie

Make sure you come back on October 1st and hop on the blog train for all the gorgeous free goodies - I've seen the previews and the list of designers is phenomenal!

I haven't done a train for a long time, but Halloween is my favorite time of year to design, it's just so much fun and you can get so creative! This is going to be a huge train with tons of free goodies- SO DON'T MISS IT!

Come back and find out what's in our Halloween closet!

previewhallowbg8

3 comments:

Ed Mascari said...

How can I miss it?????

Filled with surprising ideas!!!

Amberpony Creates said...

Hi Brenda
My Round 3 Kit is up and the Time is Short to Vote
The deadline to vote by is 2am September 24th.
Can you believe it I am in the running right now to make it to Round 4!!! OK I am getting a little excited!!! LOL

Amberpony Creates said...

Ha ha ha
I love How YOU used my Garbage Can!!!!
Now I wish I had give the little wood sign CU. Just ran out of time to make it CU worthy.

Thanks For Your Vote I made it into Round 4 it will be up Monday or Tuesday. No Begging for Votes This Time.

Did I mention how I just love that kit you dressed up Your Blog with!