Thursday, September 10, 2009

Free Make a Scene page kits - 2 more

Okay I promise I'll stop after these two - well I have one more I'll be posting before the weekend that I'm almost done with. These are just too much fun to work on! I'll  get back to the flowers, I swear lol.

This week we have a girls "parlor" that started out to be a little girls bedroom, but ended up a parlor somehow. If you put a photo in the mirror just use soft light if you want it to come out like a subtle reflection, just remember to also flip it horizontally.

brendamascari_makeascene_rozydaze_preview 
download Rosey Daze HERE

With G'nite Cowpoke you have a little boys bedroom at night with a western theme. You even get the bandana for your little bandit.

boysfullfolder 
Download G'nite Cowpoke HERE

9 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

These are too cute Brenda :) I say skip the flowers and do what interests YOU! Have a Great Day ;)

Gail said...

These are really cute. Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 04:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 11 Sep [OZ 09:00am]).

TJ said...

NO!!! Don't stop, I love these. Have all the FUN you want. Thanks a bunch, TJ

Missty said...

So cute.Thank youi.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

suruha said...

These are just too cute! Your little ones must be tickled to see these. I know my g-kids would be. My g-daughter has a dress just like the one in the photo. She's our little 'princess'. LOL Thank you, Brenda.

clubiani said...

these are adorable! thank you so much for sharing them!

deltalady6 said...

Lovely kits, thank you!