Monday, September 14, 2009

Free Make a Scene fun page kit

I've had the most fun of all doing this one. Luckily  little Will had the perfect photos for me to use in the previews - Halloween he was a dragon (fall scene) and then of course there's St. Patrick's Day with the funny hat (spring scene)!

All of the elements are separate and there are some as clusters like the leaves on the tree and the flower bed, but then you have separate leaves and flowers so you can get as creative as you like. There's wings, hummingbirds, dragons, fairies and everything you need to make your fantasy layout your own. Hope you have as much fun with this as I did.

Everything in this page kit is personal use only and please no direct sharing or hotlinking.

indazeofold_makeascene_previewfolder 
Download In Daze of Old HERE

16 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Ooooh, I gotta have me this! Thank You Brenda :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

OMG these are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for ALL of them!!!!!!!!!

tcmoniz said...

This is really cute - thanks for sharing!!

suruha said...

How cute! What a great idea this is. Your little Will is a darling! Awww....

Thank you for sharing this. I can't wait to go play. LOL

Su

Anonymous said...

These are great. Thank you so much and I am going to have fun with them. I have enough photos of my grands to do these proud. Again Thank you.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

TerriM said...

How cute, thanks for sharing this one with us. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Dana said...

Absolutely STUNNING pages!! Thank you so much

Missty said...

Very cute, thank you.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this cute freebie!
tanja

Simone said...

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work,

Amberpony Creates said...

Oh I Loved Playing with your kit Falling into Autumn ......Last Year
Your make a scene kits are just so Cute!!!!! This one would make a good story book!

Thanks For the line. I got my Kit into Round 2 at SAS on time. The link to it is on my blog. This kit took for ever because it is different then anything I have ever done. But I had Fun with it. Thanks For Voting

Ed Mascari said...

Brenda,

This fantasy kit is so magical!
I Loved it.
Ed

clubiani said...

these are precious! thank you so much for sharing!

deltalady6 said...

What great elements, thank you!