Monday, May 11, 2009

Free Full Mother's Day Kit

bam_mother_nature_laughs_elements_jeweledborder Here it is finally! What's the saying about a day late and a dollar short. Well, I'm a day late, but hopefully not short - I actually could have kept going on this kit, but time to move on to the next project! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I've given you 4 separate files here again so you can pick and choose what you want to download. I have the floral papers and the solids separated and the wordart and the other elements. The one ragged floral (roses) is in with the solids due to the size of the file (png).

If you're new to scrapping and these papers overwhelm you, just use a frame and some word art and you're done! Sometimes with papers of this type less is more so that your photos don't get lost in the layout.

I tried to give you a solid in enough colors so that you could do 2 papers if you wanted to with any of the florals. Enjoy!

Here's the kit with download links:
FLORAL PAPERS
SOLID PAPERS
paper-preview-600

ELEMENTS:
elements-preview-600

WORDART ELEMENTS:
word-art-preview-600

17 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

coddinam said...

Hello brenda! Thank you for the beautiful kit! It's great,Ann

christielou62 said...

this is a beautiful kit thank you so much for sharing it with us I hope you had a very blessed and Happy Mother's day - huggies Christine

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

JanW. said...

Hi Brenda! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work. Hugz!

Johneen said...

Thanks for sharing your talent and beautiful kit.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this MAGNIFICENT kit!!!!!!!!!!!

Artful Pioneer said...

Beautiful!, and you need a follower's box!

suruha said...

Brenda, you really outdid yourself with this one! Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much.

I love your new blod design, by the way. ;)

Su

VJ said...

Brenda, this is such a beautiful kit...thank you so much for sharing it with us all! I also have spent a lot of time downloading the manor kit as well as all the bunny hood kit, lol. You do some beautiful work girl!! :D I have added you to my subscription notices as well as following you...now I don't usually go to that extreme but I'm so impressed with your work that it has to tell you something, lol. Keep up the great work! Hugs, Vicki

TerriM said...

Whoa, I almost bypassed this kit. I don't know how I missed it, but I'm glad I'm still able to get it. Thanks for this lovely kit. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Chris said...

Wow!!!

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit.

Lots of luv

Chris

grammadiane said...

Brenda...This kit is Fantabulous....Thank You sooo much....Muah

Ed Mascari said...

Very Cute bugs:) They make me smile!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for creating and sharing this gorgeous kit!!

clubiani said...

what a lovely kit! thank you so much for sharing!! The elements are so beautiful, as well as the papers! Again, thanks for sharing your awesome talent!!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing them. Jana