Thursday, April 2, 2009

Important Announcement

I hope to have another part of the Easter Kit out by the weekend (hint on header - the eggs are coming both pretty and silly), but in the meantime I have some exciting news to share.

SAS, my first home in the digi world, is under new ownership. Antoinette Westberry who you all know as Piggyscraps is the new owner and she has some great ideas and upcoming activities! So if you're not yet a member of SAS hop on over and join so you won't miss a minute of the upcoming fun - read the complete announcement and catch her enthusiasm HERE.

I also wanted to address the very nice note from someone going by anonymous who said she had never been to my site and didn't know the proper etiquette - you said thank you and that's all any designer could ask for. Then we hope you can really use our designs to scrap your wonderful memories and if you care to share a layout or two along the way that's a bonus for us!

3 comments:

Amberpony Creates said...

Yippee!!!
Does this mean you are going to Design again?

suruha said...

Hi, Brenda,

You wrote such kind words. How sweet of you.

I wanted to share something with you. I used your kit, "East Meets West", that I won from you in a blog contest, for an example of web design using a scrap kit. I started a blog, yesterday, in 'blog design' tips and such and used this kit to show how it is done. That link is

http://freespirit-suruha.blogspot.com/

if you would like to see it. It is such a neat kit. I gave you credit in the tag, of course. I hope it is alright by you.

I love your blog.

Su

bmascari said...

I love it SU!!!!!