Saturday, April 4, 2009

Free Easter Kit part 7

The eggs are here - there's 13 pretty ones, 5 silly ones and two chocolate ones - 7 new papers to add to your collection. I gave you the Easter basket with just grass and each egg is individual so you can build your own basket or use them separately in your layouts. There are also 2 ribbon frames included this week.
I'm working on more frames, some word art and alphas and then that should wrap it up - oh I almost forgot, there's more rabbits and a chick! I better get going - it's almost Easter! Enjoy HERE PS: Make sure you read the "teen" egg's hat!

dl7-preview

11 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Keryn said...

Hehe - I love this part. Especially the eggs. Thanks for sharing.

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another MARVELOUS & FUN DL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the saying on the Teen egg!!!!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

amsangel said...

Thanks so much for sharing these cool eggs! Think I'll make me some salad... (egg salad). ;-)

coddinam said...

Hi Paula! Thank you for another pretty piece to this kit...Ann

txgwen said...

These are so neat! Love those funny eggs! Many thanks for your generosity in sharing all the parts of this fantastic kit!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

I almost missed this part!! Love all the eggs, especially the designs on the chocolate ones.
Thanks again for sharing your lovely creations.

grammadiane said...

This whole Easter kit is just fantastic...Thank you Dear....