Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sorry! Link fixed

Some people told me that they were having trouble downloading the papers#3 file from 4 shared - not sure how that happened, but I re-uploaded the zip and it's now fixed! Sorry for the inconvenience, please let me know if you have any more problems downloading,   thanks!
I'm working on some more bunnies for the Easter kit (if you look at the header you'll get a small preview of the bunnies that are coming to join the "hood" ) and that's coming later in the week, but I have an add on for the CC kit that should be up tomorrow - just a few more things since I'm having so much fun with this theme and these colors!

1 comment:

RoverGal said...

Papers 3 worked for me now - thanks for fixing it. I just LOVE your contribution to this month's color challeng, and am happy to have all of it!