Sunday, March 1, 2009

Free Easter Kit

My personal time commitments have changed and unfortunately I've had to close my SAS store. It's been a wonderful experience, but I find I can no longer keep up with the commitment.

The good news for all of my blog  followers is that I'll be using my design time to create freebies you can find here on a regular basis.

The first is a  full sized Easter kit with a whimsical feel called The Bunny Hood. I'll be leaving downloads  here as I work on it as often as I can. I  don't have a preview for you because it's not a complete kit as yet. I did give you a color swatch so that you can tell if it will be a match to your photos and hopefully you'll have some fun with it.

There will definitely be a lot of Easter Elements such as eggs and jelly beans, baskets and several more bunnies and of course some chicks. So stop back often so that you can get the complete kit. The little layout below is just to give you an idea of what the kit will be like.

Grab the first download HERE.

Download #1 preview:
brendamascari_dl1_preview 
layout made with kit:
bunny-scene

10 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 02 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Keryn said...

Thank you for this kit - it's going to be gorgeous. I love the colours.

Amberpony Creates said...

Thanks for the Fun Easter Goodies!
Glad you are having fun with your Digi Designing.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Keryn said...

Thank you very much for this Easter kit.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Sweet Easter kit - thanks very much for sharing it!

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

mmikes said...

This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

mungo said...

Thank you for this brilliant kit

Kimberkatt said...

Omgoodness, this kit is soo cute Brenda! I just went through and downloaded all the pieces so far! I can't wait to play with it! Thanks so much!