Saturday, March 14, 2009

Free Easter Kit part 5 - more basics

Here's the basic (plaid and gauze) backgrounds in the other 4 colors along with the braid trim and big bows. Hope you're having fun with the kit, still more elements and backgrounds to come - sorry to do this in pieces, but it's really the only way I can keep designing right now :) . Be sure to come back or subscribe, because I have some really cute elements I'm working on that I know you'll love and I wouldn't want you to miss them. Speaking of not missing out - if this is your first time here, please keep scrolling down, the rest of the kit is still available and if you want to keep going, there's lots more freebies going way back.
Please be sure to say Hi if you download and no direct sharing or hotlinking - just send everyone here to download, there's enough for everyone!

Snag today's gift HERE: PS I usually try to stick to about 35mb's per file when I zip them up, this one is almost 49mb's please let me know if that's a problem for you and I'll redo it. Thanks.

brendamascari_the_bunny_hood_dl5

10 comments:

Loosie Goosie said...

This is very sweet thank you for the gifts!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Mar [LA 12:32am, NY 02:32am, UK 07:32am, OZ 06:32pm] ).

Keryn said...

Thank you - this is a lovely addition to the kit... 49mb is no problem for me but thankyou for asking. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Brenda. Very generous of you! I love it!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another MARVELOUS part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

txgwen said...

Many thanks for sharing this fresh and lovely Easter Kit!

amsangel said...

I LOVE the Bunny Hood!! I went back and snagged all the pieces, it's just toooo cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

mmikes said...

This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.