Friday, March 6, 2009

Free Easter Kit part 3

Here's your next part of The Bunny Hood, I hope you're enjoying this kit as much as I am - it's been fun to make!

This download has a couple of different papers in it, a basket weave pattern in 2 different colors and what I'm calling "stained glass" . I have more stained glass papers to come in this kit.
These are all the jelly beans I have for now and there's a bunny wreath, a cloud for the sky of your "hood" and a glitter grass border. I have a few more borders both glitter and plain to come, so be sure and come back or subscribe and get the whole kit. I will leave downloads up as long as I don't run out of space on 4 shared.

If you haven't been to my blog before you might want to go back and get past freebies - I  don't remove most of them and there are quite a few here.

HERE's today's gift:
dl3-preview

11 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the 3rd GRAND part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

The glitter grass border is so neat! Thanks for sharing part 3 to your lovely kit.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 07 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Keryn said...

Thanks so much for todays present. I love the colours you've used.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

coddinam said...

Hello Brenda! Thank you so much for the gorgeous Easter freebies-I love them...Ann

Magnolia said...

Thank you!

txgwen said...

Many thanks for sharing this fresh and lovely Easter Kit! The basket-weave paper is fantastic!

mmikes said...

This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

mungo said...

Thank you for this part of bunny hood

Grammadiane said...

Thanks Dear...what a terrific kit this is..