Sunday, March 29, 2009

Free Add On for The Manor in Springtime

Wow was this add on fun to make. It all started when I couldn't find the brush I needed to make the chandeliers that I wanted to include in the original kit. With the theme and Kim's gorgeous palette I just couldn't stop! The add on includes 2 papers that look like terra cotta tile, 1 foot bridge, 1 lantern, 1 ivy sprig, 1 cork, 1 beaded border, 2 tassels, 1 locket and a bead spill and since this is the end of the month I guess it's time to stop.

Lots more to come on the Easter kit and I'm working on some really pretty floral papers for you so y'all come back now!
Get the add on

HERE

add-on-preview

If by chance you missed the kit, it's still available below- thanks!

19 comments:

Barbiemarie said...

I just love the bridge , thank -you !!!!! Hugs Barbie

Cindyrelly said...

Wow Brenda! You are definitely on a Creative roll ;) Thank You!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Amberpony Creates said...

Oh Boy This is So Cute!!!
So Glad to See You Designing Again!!!

makeyesup said...

Very pretty, this kit is awesome, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

so beautiful , love the bridge :-) !! Thanks

psychozoe said...

Thank you Brenda! I love all the elements!

mungo said...

It all looks good, but I particularly like the bridge, thank you

123grandma said...

Love the footbridge. TFS

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Brenda for the AMAZING addon!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Wow your work is so beautiful! Thank You! It's my first time to your blog and I love your creative style. I'm downloading lots of things and not sure what the proper etiquite is. I owe you a lot of Thank You's. Your hard work is very much appreciated! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Andrea said...

WOW those elements are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love that bridge!!

mmikes said...

This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

texasblu said...

Thanks! Just lovely!

amsangel said...

Thanks so much for more lovely pieces to the Manor, great job on the chandeliers!

Kimberkatt said...

oh, Brenda, the bridge is awesome!!! Thanks so much for the add-on pieces! What a great kit!

thescrappywife said...

Blogger ate my first comment. I'm trying again...

What a fabulous set of elements! The bridge, the lantern, tassels and chandeliers - all just wonderful! Thank you!

Grammadiane said...

What a Beautiful Add-on...thank You