Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday Freebie

Here's the next installment of the SAS newsletter/blog freebie. The papers are in the SAS newsletter which is always jam packed with freebies for you and there's still a few days to get in on the great challenges and grab those posting bonuses.
The elements are Here. I switched to file savr because I missed your comments. You don't really need to put in the code, just hit download now. Dotty is on vacation and Santa & the Mrs. decided it was time to Deck The Halls , included this week is a vintage tag from Amberpony Creates in 3 different versions- enjoy!
claus

Don't miss the free frame below or the free qp on Amberpony's blog!

12 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely Christmas kit!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 27 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Angel's Imaginations said...

This is adorable! Thank you! :)

makeyesup said...

Love Santa and the Mrs, thanks so very much for sharing this and each month in the newsletter.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
TY so very much for this CUTIE!!!!!!!!

Kimberkatt said...

Thank you for another wonderful Xmas goodie!! Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving... I ate WAY too much yesterday, I'm still feeling it today! LOL!

Have a great day Brenda! :D

Squeaky Scraps said...

This is such a darling kit!! Thank you so much for sharing it!!

twinsmom1 said...

I left you a little something on my blog!! I think you will like it!!

Melanie

Carol said...

Hi Brenda! I love your work, but I just can't download your freebies at FileSavr. My connection is too slow and I can't use download acelerator at FileSavr! I'm soooooooo sad :(

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

boop1935-kentucky said...

thanks for sharing

PMJ said...

THANK-YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENTS