Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Freebie Frame for my New Kit

I have a new Navy kit in the store just in time for the holidays. A very Navy Christmas is a tribute to our Sailors serving away from home and their families this holiday season.
This kit has some Christmas elements added in Red, White and blue and also some awesome vintage Navy elements by Amberpony Creates. The 28 word mask frames from Softerimagegrl are still there too. At $3.00 it's a great value.
Like In The Navy Now, all proceeds (100% of your cost) will be spent to send every day items to the sailors on the USS Ramage.
I can't promise they will get there in time for the holidays now, but they may and they will still need these items when the holidays are over. They are currently in Bahrain and surrounding areas.
I've switched to file savr because I missed your comments! You don't really need to put in the code, just hit download now. Let me know if you have any problems. Here's the freebie frame:

apc_bam_blogframe_preview
So throw someone overboard and have some fun. This cute idea was Amberpony Creates and the water frame without the silver frame is included in the full kit. Hop over to her blog because she has another freebie for you from the kit!
I'm away celebrating the Thanksgiving Holiday and sent the boys one package before I left. I'll be scanning and posting the receipt early next week when I get back.

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 27 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Elaine said...

Thank you so much & Merry Christmas

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).