Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Free Christmas Mini

This is part one of a little Christmas kit. I know, it seems too early to think about that, so download it now and you'll be prepared when the time comes - besides, you know there's still pictures from last year you haven't scrapped yet! I'll be adding on to this kit over the next couple of weeks - anything special you'd like to see in it? Let me know! Enjoy

Download the papers in the SAS newsletter and click the preview for the elements.

dottys-treats-preview

9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 06 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Keryn said...

Thankyou for sharing this lovely Christmas kit

Kimberkatt said...

Brenda, I love this! Christmas is my favorite Holiday and I LOVE to decorate!! Ornaments are my favorites, and yours are sooooo pretty!!! Thank you so much! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this GRAND mini kit!!!!!!!!!!!

Nani said...

Thank you, Brenda! I LOVE the snowman!

Simply Sarah said...

Thank you very much - and hey it is never too early to start or stop scrapping about the holidays.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for sharing this lovely Christimas kit!
You are so generous.

TerriM said...

Cute Christmas kit, thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

clubiani said...

thank so much for sharing this adorable kit