Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday's Freebie Mini Kit

The newsletter link is only working in the HTML version - sorry to those of you who had a problem with it- I'm trying to reach each of you, but if you need the papers and didn't get them please email me at brenda@edmascari.com

thanks!

Here's this weeks newsletter/blog freebie - I hope you like it! I'm now taking suggestions/requests for these weekly kits if you have something special in mind you need for your stash of digi scrap supplies.

Here's this weeks mini which I thought would work nicely with any fall photos or other fall kits you might have. Plaid N Paisley, two of my favorite things to work with. Elements are deep copper. I also have my Falling Into Autumn kit now in the store for 10% off making it only $1.80 which will coordinate nicely with this one. While you're there don't miss my newest full kit the Science Fair, now 35% off and also available separately is the word art for 25% off. There's a free add-on for that kit in a previous post below.

preview-folder

In case you don't know how this works, the first download, which is that papers, is in today's SAS Newsletter. Several people told me the newsletter link wasn't working, I just tested it (Sat. 10/10/08) and it seems fine now. Please email me if you still have any problems. Click on the kit preview to download the elements. Enjoy!

10 comments:

mITSYBELLE said...

I love the warm colours you've used in this kit Brenda, just lovely :)

Cindyrelly said...

Hey Brenda ;) Thanks for this AND the Pink Ribbon! BFN...Cindy

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Oct [LA 10:30pm] - 09 Oct [NY 12:30am, UK 05:30am, OZ 03:30pm] ).

Anonymous said...

TY I Love the Great FALL colors!
Charla

linmeelin said...

Beautiful fall kit, thank you so much for sharing!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Just thought I'd let you know the link in the newsletter doesn't work.

Barbwire said...

Thank you for the elements, but the link for the papers in the newsletter isn't working. Hope it can be taken care of soon.
Hugs

Christelle said...

Thanx Brenda! Downloaded the blog part..but also having trouble with the newsletter link!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Hi Brenda, the link in the newsletter for the papers will not work for me either. It come up as an invalid path/file name??

Thanks very much for the beautiful elements.

schellie said...

lovely elements. Thanks for sharing your fine work!
The newsletter link for the papers still won't work, i tried it several times, but get still the same error (invalid path).