Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Freebie Add-On for my New Kit

My new kit The Science Fair comes out today and I'm so excited. The papers are really unusual and themed for any science project you might want to scrap. You'll also find many other uses for this kit like telling someone you "love them with every single cell" or you have "great chemistry" . There are over 90 elements included, many of them word art in the form of flair buttons, binder clips, dymo labels or large decorated word art. This kit will be in my store at SAS starting October 1st and on sale for 35% off for a limited time. The word art may be purchased separately and will be 25% off. To see layouts done with this kit check out my CT's new blog HERE - they've done a wonderful job with it already!Here's the previews:

papers-preview

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


elements-preview

 

 

 

 

 

 




wordart-preview

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here's the Add-On for you for FREE! (click on image to DL)

add-on-folder-preview

2 comments:

Kimberkatt said...

Brenda, I love your new kit! It's so unique and adorable! Love all the wordart, I'm a wordart junkie! LOL! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).