Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Free Mini Kit

Here it is Wednesday again and that means a jam packed newsletter is due out from Stone Accents Studio! This weekend I'm selling my whole store for 40% off (except the In The Navy Benefit Kit - please read below and you'll see why I'm not discounting that one). This sale will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday - so grab some bargains and relax and scrap this weekend! Don't forget my CT Call is still on - I accept guest CT's one month at a time too :)

Here's this weeks free mini. This week it's "Into The Woods" which is where I wish I was going as I usually do at this time of year, but  my "hiking buddy" is overseas and I need to find a new hiking companion. This will definitely coordinate with last weeks "The Hidden Path"  - that one was all about the leaves, this one's more about the trees. Download the papers in the SAS Newsletter and click on the image for the elements. Enjoy and as always please no hot linking or direct sharing.

brendamascari_intothewoods_

7 comments:

coddinam said...

Hi Brenda! Thanks so much for the freebie! I appreciate it! Ann

mITSYBELLE said...

I've given you an Award, come on over and grab it when you can :)

Kimberkatt said...

Hi Brenda!! Thank you so much for these goodies!! I can't wait for Wed. to see what new goodies you have for us, I love them! Hope you have a great day!! :)

Kel said...

Brenda,

Thanks for sharing all the freebies with us.

Lynn said...

Thank you for sharing, we really appreciate it!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this MARVELOUS kit!!!!!!!!!!

cjpeterson38 said...

Howdy!
This looks like a really nice kit. Thanks for sharing.