Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Free Mini Kit part 4

Here's part 4 of my newsletter/blog freebie Summer Sunset mini kit. This is the final part of this kit. I went a little more muted this week as we're getting closer to real fall weather and photos and also Summer Sunset could mean the Sunset of Summer lol.
preview part 4

I sort of picked up on the SAS party theme and gave you sequins, bling ribbon and wine to keep the festive spirit going!

You really won't want to miss the SAS Newsletter this week. It's got the scoop on all of the big Birthday Bash happenings - you're not too late to join the party, but don't wait too long and miss all the fun. The first part of this weeks mini is in there. Here's the blog portion of the freebie.
Download #1 is HERE
Download #2 is HERE

Starting next week I'll be making different page kits each week with a different palette and theme. So much to cover this time of year, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving - is there something you're looking for? Let me know because it will vary week to week.

8 comments:

Sharon from Texas said...

Great kit! I can't seem to get download 1 to unzip. Anyone else having problems?

Sharon

Nani said...

I love the sunset and the wine and :( Oh I wish summer wasn't going away already!!! But this kit is making me thing romantic layout! I think I have some photos that go with that! :)

Thank you for all the parts of this great kit!!!

Stash Empress said...

Thanks so much for sharing this great kit with us!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Sep [LA 02:42am, NY 04:42am, UK 09:42am, OZ 07:42pm] ).

Stacue said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much! MWAH!

betty9096 said...

Wow! I'm so happy I found your blog. I happened upon it through Digifree. I've been a member of SAS for only about a month, but I've never looked at the newsletter. It's very informative. Thank you for the information and DLs on your site. You rock!

Jaye said...

This is truly gorgeous, Brenda!!
Thank you for sharing all your work :D

clubiani said...

thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent!