Friday, September 12, 2008

Free Add-on for Download a Day

First of all I'd like to thank you for your wonderful comments, both here and on 4 shared - I know you've heard it from designers before, but it does make our day!

I have a little something for you today - it's an add on to my part of the SAS Download a Day (DAD). My 4th download which I believe was day 9 of the DAD was made with photos I took of Waterlillies out on the lake. I loved the papers, but when it came to extracting flowers from my photos I wasn't happy with the results. I was disappointed because to me that part of the kit really needed those flowers. I got a couple of singles, but was unable to get a cluster without losing too much detail. Finally yesterday I found some pix that were "legal" for me to use and I got the extraction. Hope you like it. The format is png and there's also a single bud for you. I put together a quick layout with a family photo also taken that same day so you could see what it looks like.

kayak-adventure

I left it a little larger than I normally would so you could see it.
HERE is the download for the waterlilly cluster and bud.
The DAD is now up to day 12 - so get in there and get this whole wonderful kit. Now available in the
SAS Store under SAS gifts.

6 comments:

kel said...

Thanks, somehow I missed day #9, so to have a little piece that goes with it is nice. Very pretty.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 12:44am, NY 02:44am, UK 07:44am, OZ 05:44pm] ).

Kimberkatt said...

These are beautiful Brenda! Thank you for sharing! :)

cjpeterson38 said...

Thank you so much for the add-on. It is beautiful. Water lilies have always been one of my favorite flowers.

cjpeterson38 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cjpeterson38 said...

I tried to get some of the gifts because I missed several or miss filed them and I went to the store. I was able to get 12, 13, and 14. But the others wouldn't work. I want your #9 but can't find where you left your e-mail. will keep looking.