Monday, August 25, 2008

Free Summer Sunset Solids

I really got a lesson this week in why designers have a creative team. My wonderful CT members brought to my attention that working with these bright colors isn't the easiest thing to do.  I had some solids saved for the last download, but after thinking about what they said, I decided I'd better post them now so that those of you who don't want to wait for the whole kit can work on layouts and have fun with it right away. So without further ado - download the solid papers HERE and let's see some layouts !

brendamascari_SummerSunset_

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).