Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Free Mini Kit part 3 - Summer Sunflowers

Here's part 3 of the Summer Sunflowers mini-kit as promised.bam_summersunflowers_bg3-preview []

This weeks bright and cheery addition has download one HERE in the Stone Accents Studio Newsletter and part 2 right HERE.

Enjoy!

My Nana's Rock Garden kit is now free with a $10 purchase from SAS. I had so mubam_nanasrockgarden-withfence (Small)ch fun making this kit! It has 103 elements - 13 different flowers with colors that pop and lots of critters, fences, trellises and everything I see out in my yard and garden! It's my favorite kit I've done so far.
Don't forget to enter my elements challenge. This month it's 2 buttons, 1 bow anfolderbargainbinadd 1 brad.
Several of my kits just went into the bargain bin and the prices reduced to $2 each. A great value for your scrapping dollar!              
Just think of the stash you'll build if you get all 4 of them and then just spend $2 more - you'll get Nana's Rock Garden free!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Cindyrelly said...

I just LOVE this Sunflower Kit ;) I think I have collected all the parts... now I need to make a LO! Thank You :)

ljd said...

Thanks Brenda for the next part of the lovely Sunfloweers collection :)
Love the Nana'd Rock Garden Kit, can' wait to use it :)