Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Freebie Alpha to Match My Newest Kit

My newest kit was released at SAS and to celebrate you get the matching Alpha.
My 4 year old grandson was wearing cargo pants and it brought to mind all of the strange things I had found in his dad's pants pockets over the years. Add a little imagination and you get my new kit - The Dragon in Nick's Pocket.
This kit has 32 essential grunge papers and lots of cute elements for all of your layouts for both boys and girls.


On sale for the next two weeks at 50% off.
You can also purchase just the papers or just the elements and add your own touches.
Get the free matching Alpha HERE (sorry jar not included - upper and lower case letters - upper case has eyes - lower case is plain)
If you like the jar keep checking back! I'll have another surprise for you soon!

6 comments:

Mommy Noffy said...

The jar and alpha are too cute! Great kit!

LindaJD said...

Love the Jar Brenda and that Kit is Wonderful! and such a Bargain too!

Kathy said...

The alpha and jar are just adorable. Great job on it.
Kathy

Mitsybelle said...

I just love the 'eyeball alpha', lol, too cute and what a fabulous kit it is, very big kit for the price.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 23 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Tasha said...

I was in Stacy Julian's BPS Library of Memories class, she had a presentation that had a song with the line "I love what I find in pockets"..."the most amazing things" I bet she would love what you did! Thanks for creating and sharing your work.