Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just For Jazz

The wonderful and supportive digi-scrap community is coming together to help a friend in need. I don't really know Jazz, but I've heard her story from Kim B and Bunny at DSO and as a mother and grandmother, my heart goes out to her as will yours when you read her BLOG.
Take a minute to read Jazzies story and then pop over to Crafty Scraps, click on the charity button on the left and purchase one of the six adorable reasonably priced kits they have for sale. Proceeds will go directly to Jazz. Several designers including myself are working on a mega kit and I'll post here to let you know when it's available. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Cajun Beautys Scraps said...

Pretty cool name for the kit, just happens Jazz is what I named my new kitten!! I also love all your awesome kits! Can't wait to start making my charity cards with them!!!