Thursday, June 26, 2008

Freebies Galore!


I have several resources for you to pick up freebies today!





The SAS weekly newsletter is out and there are lots of freebies from all of their wonderful designers including this quickpage from me made with my Welcome Ava kit.










This great template is on Jessica's Blog





Julie O has a sampler from the SAS June Wedding Mega kit on her blog along with some gorgeous kits for you to pick up!














Here are some layouts done with the mega by my CT and myself - I love how they show different uses for the kit - It's not just for weddings any more!








Joyful by Jess









Dream by Jeanette










Sweet Dreams Ava by me






Frisbee flying by Kathy

















Summery Fun by Berny



2 comments:

fotosbylisajo said...

Love the new look of your blog - looks lik you've been busy. Get a minute - check your private messages over at scrapbookflair.

Kathy said...

Thanks for putting the Frisbee Flying on your blog. You are great. I just love using all your kits.
Kathy