Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Free Quick Pages and two new kit releases!

Both Ava's Room and Spring Breezes were released at SAS today and both are on sale for the next two weeks - so hurry on over to MY STORE and get 'em while they're on sale because they're both large kits and right now they're at a great price!
What a treat I have for you all today!!! You do deserve it after having to read 7 things about me twice in two weeks!!!
My Creative Team is called Creative for a reason and you get the goodies! They have created several Quick Pages using my kits - today we'll do 3. Supposedly you get a creative team to do layouts with your product and we have a little role reversal going on here because I'm wishing I had time to do layouts with the things they are making!!! But I'm busy working on 3 new kits for you!

This one featuring Sproing has Sprung is offered by Jess on her blog and the bonus you get is she also has her first mini-kit there free for you too - she did it for the SAS CC and did a great job - go HERE to snag both!
This gorgeous creation using Ava's Room is by Jeanette and you can get it on her blog HERE




This beauty is by Julia also using Ava's Room and she's allowing me to give that one to you right here!
So ready -set- SNAG

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.