Thursday, June 12, 2008

Free Mini Kit



SAS Newsletter is out and there is so much news this week - new designers, new kits, sales and challenges and lots of beautiful freebies (including a surprise freebie from yours truly's favorite designer) including another Welcome Ava mini-kit. There are many inspiring layouts in the favorites gallery including layouts by my CT members Berny, Julia and Jeanette.


So what are you waiting for? Go HERE and see for yourself!


Here's a layout Jeanette did using yesterdays blog freebie and the newsletter freebie together. The butterflies are from the kit. Welcome Ava Kit is currently on sale for 50% off to celebrate the new addition to our family. Grab yours while it's at this great price HERE at my SAS store.

1 comment:

Livia said...

Hi Brenda!

I know I've kinda disappeared lately, things are a bit crazy busy... but I often think about you, how you helped me with your tips and all. Every time I see your stuff and your blog I think: Wow... we started as designers almost at the same time and she's a million ages ahead of me! Really great stuff!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Many hugs to ya!

Oh, yeah and you've just been awarded!Check it out on my blog

http://liviascorner.blogspot.com

Have a great week!