Monday, May 26, 2008

TAGGED!!!!!

Okay, I've avoided this as long as I can, the weekend is over now and I have to face this. Here's what I need to do.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

1) My husband and I met at the Mill which is part of the Millstream name of our house. It was a restaurant then and he was the keyboard player in the band. (Does that make me a groupie?)
2)When I was little I loved spinach because my mother put mayonnaise on it - I know it sounds weird, but for the longest time I thought that's how everyone ate it. If you want your kids to eat their spinach - try it!
3) I ran away the first day of school (kindergarten). I got there and saw all the kids and turned around and ran home! Yes, I walked to school alone the first day (we all did then, oops did I just give away my age?)
4) I have a rather large herb garden, but I don't really cook.
5) I have a new laptop - it's pink and it's name is Gidget (long story lol)
6) I was called a "tree hugger" at a public meeting once
7) My first car was a Hillman (ever heard of it?)

Now for my 7 people (Linda if I could tag you back, you know I would lol) Of Course I'll start with 4 of my CT members: Jessica, Mitsybelle, Kathy, Julia, and then Livia and I have to leave it at 5 because everyone else I know that has a blog just got tagged also!

3 comments:

LindaJD said...

lol..here I am Brenda :D some interesting facts there, I think you could be classed as a Groupie :) oh I heard of Hillman, I remember the Hillman Hunter well..(oh dear I am giving my age away now!)
Love the Loook of the New Blog layout! So clean looking and tasteful :)

LindaJD said...

lol..here I am Brenda :D some interesting facts there, I think you could be classed as a Groupie :) oh I heard of Hillman, I remember the Hillman Hunter well..(oh dear I am giving my age away now!)
Love the Look of the New Blog layout! So clean looking and tasteful :)

LindaJD said...

oops I am repeating myself too now!!!
haven't a clue what happened there :S