Thursday, May 22, 2008

SAS Newsletter is out!


The four new papers for East meets West are in the new SAS newsletter! There are also many other freebies from all the wonderful SAS designers and the new SAS May Mega is here. Get the Newsletter HERE.






The Gorgeous new SAS May Mega is overflowing with 79 papers, 39 flowers and over a dozen each of ribbons and frames! This collection of bold spring colors and amazing elements on sale now at SAS for $4.95








Want a free quickpage made by my CT member Jess? She used my Sproing has Sprung kit and made this cute QP for you.


It's HERE on her blog.




As always please no hot-linking or direct sharing - there's plenty to go around for everyone!

1 comment:

LindaJD said...

Hi There Brenda!
I have been tagged and chose you as one of my 7 to tag. check out my blog :)