Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Freebie Quickpage


If you've been here before, you know how it works - when I release a new kit I post a matching freebie on my blog! Yesterday I released "At The Gym" at Stone Accents Studio - so here's a quickpage made with the kit. The previews of the kit are below in the second slideshow. This one has batik influenced and modern papers which were really fun and there are several different elements including a "leather" laced up overlay, MP3 players, a zipper and a webbed belt that make it appropriate for all kinds of fun layouts! It's on sale at 35% off for the next two weeks here at SAS.
Download Quickpage (in png format) HERE and please no direct sharing and no hot linking - thanks!
Don't miss the SAS newsletter that just came out today - it has lots of freebies from all of the talented designers. There's another free quickpage in there from me to match my Spring Breezes Free with purchase kit that's now featured at SAS. Three of my CT's layouts are also featured this week, Linda with "My Mother Said", Jeanette with "Rock Star", "60 years" and "James" and Jess with "Pumpkin Patch".


1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.