Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Freebie Qp from another New Kit

My new kit East Meets West was released at Stone Accents Studio today and to celebrate here's a Quickpage for you- it's png format so you can just drop photos in and you're done!

Please no file sharing and no hotlinking to 4 shared please!

You know there will be more - so come back soon! There's another QP which I'll have right here later in the week and next weeks SAS newsletter will have 4 new papers all which coordinate with the kit. Kit is 35% off for the next 2 weeks grab it at SAS
Download East Meets West Quickpage HERE


This is the layout I did using the kit - these are photos from the dinner that was my inspiration for the kit and where I got several of the elements and some of the backgrounds.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Darlene Haughin said...

Gorgeous QP's, Brenda - TFS!