Friday, May 23, 2008

Announcing our newest CT member!

Just when I thought I had filled all of my CT positions I got an email from Julia M. After looking at her layouts I knew I had to make room for her original style on my CT. So please welcome Julia M. to the Millstream Cottage CT! Look for her wonderful layouts in the slideshow.
I will be back later because I got tagged by Linda (I'll get you for this Linda ;). So you'll get to learn 7 things about me that you probably don't know and then I get to tag 7 other people - look out CT (lol)!

2 comments:

Darlene Haughin said...

Stopping by to wish you a great weekend. BTW, LOVE your new designs, Brenda!

LindaJD said...

Hi Brenday, Just wanted to say a Big Welcome to Julia, What Fantastic layouts! looking forward to getting to know all the girls :)